Hamburger in a soup? Positive, you heard it correct. Potato soups are on a regular basis a favorite appetizer at buffets and family dinners. Nevertheless here is a delicious and creamy recipe with an attention-grabbing twist – a soup with flooring beef.
- Ground Beef – 1 kg
- 1 White Onion
- Garlic Clove
- Velveeta Cheese – 250 g
- Frozen Vegetable Mix – 2 Cups
- Rooster Broth – 1.5 L
- Russet Potatoes – 6 Cups
- Cornstarch – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1.5 Cups
- Dried Basil Leaves
- Dried Parsley Leaves
- Take an enormous skillet and fry the underside beef with diced onions until the meat is cooked and changes its coloration to brown.
- Take a stockpot and fry garlic until brown. Then add the fried flooring beef to it.
- After simmering for a few minutes, add the russet potatoes, vegetable mix, hen broth, and basil leaves.
- Depart the mixture to organize dinner for about six to eight hours on extreme flame until the potatoes dissolve throughout the broth.
- Take a bowl, add milk and cornstarch and mix it properly. Pour this mix into the soup.
- Stir it for one to 2 minutes. After that, add the Velveeta cheese and simmer until the Cheese is melted totally.
- Add parsley leaves and simmer until the required consistency of the soup is achieved.
- Your easy-to-make and creamy hamburger and potato soup are in a position to be served scorching.
Russet potatoes are extraordinarily suggested to be used on this recipe. It is a key ingredient which makes this recipe way more delicious. Russet potatoes merely dissolve into the soup mix, making it thicker and creamier. You should not mix crimson potatoes on this recipe as they will not merely break down and produce lumps throughout the soup.For people who dislike flooring beef, chances are you’ll substitute this with flooring hen.Within the occasion you want your soup super-thick, chances are you’ll add additional cornstarch. Or, if you would like runny consistency, then add cornstarch accordingly.