This No Bake Peanut Butter Haystacks recipe is uncommon and except you’ve tried one thing prefer it earlier than you won’t have the ability to think about the way it tastes. You solely want 4 components to make peanut butter haystacks, and people are butterscotch chips, peanut butter, salted peanuts, and… chow mein noodles!
- 11 oz. Butterscotch chips
- 5 oz. Can of crispy chow mein noodles
- 1 C. Creamy peanut butter
- ½ C. Salted peanuts
How To Make No Bake Peanut Butter Haystacks
- Place the peanut butter and butterscotch chips right into a saucepan over medium low warmth. Stir till fully melted.
- Place the chow mein noodles and peanuts in a big mixing bowl, and pour the combination over them.
- Stir to mix.
- Rapidly drop spoonfuls of the combination onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Permit the haystacks to chill and harden earlier than serving.