HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CRUNCH BARS
Begin by pouring your cereal in a big mixing bowl, and setting it apart. To additionally save time, put together your baking dish by including parchment paper to it.
In a microwave-safe bowl or in a saucepan, add all of your substances, aside from the cereal. Warmth the combination till the chocolate chip has melted. Whisk very nicely collectively, till you’ve gotten silky, thick, and clean chocolate.
Lastly, pour the melted chocolate combination over the crispy cereal, and blend very nicely, till all of the cereal is coated within the chocolate. Switch to the lined baking dish and refrigerate till agency.
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- ▢1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- ▢1 cup peanut butter can substitute any nut or seed butter
- ▢1/2 cup maple syrup
- ▢1/4 cup coconut oil can sub for grass fed butter
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish or deep baking tray of alternative with parchment paper and put aside.
- Add crispy rice cereal into a big mixing bowl and put aside. In a microwave secure bowl or stovetop, mix all of your different substances and warmth till melted. Take away from microwave/off range and whisk till fully integrated.
- Pour the chocolate/peanut butter combination over the crispy rice cereal and blend till mixed. Pour into the lined baking dish and refrigerate till agency (no less than an hour).
- Take away and reduce into bars.