That is a recipe that truly tastes just like a hamburger, and it’s nice consolation sorts of meals. With the superb and creamy texture of the components, together with the trace of warmth from the cayenne pepper, that is one thing that may actually style nice, particularly if you already know what you’re doing, and you probably have expertise with this sort of cooking.
Even if you happen to don’t, it’s a easy recipe and allows you to strive one thing new for dinner. Your loved ones will love this, and it provides some nice, superb tastes and flavors to this, good for if you happen to want a fast consolation meals that’ll aid you get probably the most from this.
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups warm milk
1 (8 ounce) jar dried beef
1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Get a saucepan and over heat that’s low, take the butter and then melt all of this
- Add in the milk little by little as well, until it’s starting to form a nice pool over this. You then want to take the heat, make it medium-high, stirring this for a little bit until the mixture becomes a little bit thicker, and then, you can add the meat to this if you want.
- Once this is boiled, put the beef on the inside of this, along with the cayenne. You want to make sure that you have enough liquid in there, but you want to cook this until the meat is properly cooked and heated through, and the spices are flavorful and it creates a nice, thick sauce.
- Take the mixture off the pot, and from there get some toast or bread slices. Serve this over these, top it with more toast or bread, and then serve it!
Tips What’s the best kind of meat for this?
- Some people like to use uncooked meat, but it’s best if you steer away from anything with a ton of moisture.
- Dried, drained hamburger meat is really good for this one. It does stake the liquid and absorbs it quite readily, to create something tasty and flavorful. Not just that, it’s also really good for those who don’t want to spend a bunch of time cooking different foods, making this even easier for you.
- How can I make this a bit more flavorful?
- The best way to make this a bit more flavorful is to add more spices to this. While there is great flavor, for a bit more heat, you can add cayenne pepper. Basil, oregano, and clove is also good for this, but virtually all spices that you have and enjoy are fair game here, as they taste great and can offer a ton of amazing benefits to your cooking needs, and make it taste utterly amazing too.
- How thick should the sauce be?
- It’s up to you, but we like a nice, thick sauce for this. That’s because it helps create a creamy texture. The thicker it is, the better it will taste, and the more this will absorb.